Thursday, January 22, 2015

cout << "Hello world" << endl;

Hello World!

It's midnight on a college school night and I have nothing better to do but ramble online.  I have dreamed about this moment for a long time and it is finally here!
 

Welcome to my blog.  Before I get to the meat and potatoes I will answer the following questions I always think about when I find a blog online:

Where did you come from?

A:  I am the slow to finish college student father of 3 (with 1 on the way) that finally figured out that a business degree just doesn't really hold much promise of a career that will pay your bills.  I have held 8 jobs in the last 8 years, was let go 4 times and lost my house.

I finally determined that if you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always gotten.  So I determined to completely change the direction of  my life which leads em to...

Why are you here?

A:  I want to become a software engineer.  If I told you it was just because I was good at math, or that I was passionate in the subject, that would be a lie.  However not because I don't enjoy doing these thing but because I have never done them professional.  

Where are going?

My goal is living the greater Houston area making 65000 year as a software Engineer Intern.  Then I want to spend the rest of my life embracing all that life has the offer in terms of building new things and building my children change the world.

Stay turned for my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment