Sunday, January 25, 2015

Coming back from behind

Have you ever watched that old 90 show American Gladiator?  In the final challenge called the eliminator contestants would race through an obstacle course.  If on of the contestants in the previous round had really dominated they would get a head start of sometimes more than 10 seconds on their opponent.

I feel like I am starting 15 seconds behind this week.  Sometimes is seems like there just not enough day to get everything done that you would like to.  This week I must finished a Chess Program in C++, have a daddy-daughter date and mommy-daddy, complete my first digital circuits exam and attend and primary teacher in-service meeting.

I am grateful for the opportunity to be at a stage in my life when I can do some many exciting things but I don't wont to fail.  My rock Brittany has been and continues to be an amazing support.  Sometimes I treat her just like on more action item on my to do list which I know really bothers her.  Clearly I don't see her that way but I get so busy, it gets really hard to do something meaningful for her.  I hope when I finish school I will have the type of career that I can make her feel really special by doing things she never dreamed possible.

I promise I will put up some more content about me and my amazing family next week.  I new to this blog thing but really want to be able to have a way that I and others can chronicle just an important and formative time in my life.

Stay tuned for more!!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment